Tuesday, March 20, 2007

hihi! im blogging again coz i don't feel like doing work again! :D

Teresa........where are yooooooooo? need to return your baggggg......

oh yea and byebye to glendon whos already suffering in taiwan..haha (opps i laughed)
but ahhh not like he's going to read this anyway...and there's always the gawk-at cute-taiwan-gals time he can look forward to, like he said..

he told me he was flying on sunday, so i dumped him all the yi lu shun feng and good luck wishes and all on saturday over msn. then on sunday he came online and i was like: huh why arent you in taiwan. it turned out that his flight was on monday early morning so i had to re-wish him all over again haha..in a more crude manner this time..

i was quite shocked when he contacted me coz i only talk to him like once every 2 years...i suddenly got an sms from him asking me to go to his comms ball with him. u can imagine all the thots going thru my head dat time eg why the hell didnt he ask someone younger or the same age as him at least; i thot he liked someone else why didnt he ask her; is he trying to pull a kelvin li on me (haha sorry zhaoqi)....but i figured i wasnt as attractive as zq for someone who only craps wif me once in a while to pull a kelvin li on (WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)..

yup and i confirmed that he wasn't pulling any kelvins or lis after chatting wif him...he just cudnt find ppl lah...(his first few choices weren't available...poor thing =p)

sigh... i guess if i were him i would be in a similar situation too. most of the guys im closer to are in wushu and the ones i will most likely ask are mostly overseas (seniors oso overseas wah lau). if in singapore they are all attached and i don't want to risk incurring the wrath of their gfs :D

it's difficult to make alot of close friends in uni with everyone taking differnt modules and wad not. even cca-mates arent as close as those in jc coz theres no compulsory element in joining the activities and ppl juz tend to come and go. yes i know alot of people...but no close ones. the close ones that i stick to are from jc. sad huh.

at least there are 2 guys i knew in uni that can be considered above acquaintance level that i would be able to ask out, but still..not close lah..and if they are not available i guess i wld have to ask glendon or some other junior as well...hahahahah

anyway he was super farnie during the phototaking when the cao enthu photographer ordered him into a pose that totally wierded him out and i was trying not to let out my horrible laughter all that while...in the end i looked like some bian tai woman wif bian tai smile trying to overwhelm an innocent little boy.

i think the photo wld have turned out better if the photographer had ordered him to keep his hands to himself in a cool-distant-guy-and-woman-vying-for-his-attention kinda pose instead of warm-friendly-guy-acknowledging-woman's-presence pose. i think he burnt the photo once he reached home.wahahahahahaha....

that moment when he didn't dare to put his hand on my shoulder was CLASSIC-so farnie....his actions and the expression on his face....so cute like all the cuteness from the soft toys in my room combined. i swear i would have melted if he wasnt 2 years younger than me...hahaha someone said bad boys get the girls (issit zhigao?) but shy boys melt girls' hearts too :D go glendon! go out there and melt the girls like a microwave oven! and soon u'll have half-melted girls queuing outside your door :D:D

ahhh think that photo taking session says alot abt me too...how 不要脸 i am...=p the only reason i can think of why im comfortable with that pose and he wasnt is that im a cao poser and he's not..(damn)

anyway...i get to laugh at him before dinner and he gets to laugh at me during dinner. me and my rough dining etiquettes during the fine-dining style dinner.. mistakenly used a teaspoon for my dessert lahh how am i supposed to know....theres cutlery all over the place dammit...ok lah i was taught how to differentiate a dessert spoon from a table spoon by my home econs teacher last time....da FAMOUS Mrs Tan Chee Eng. but i cant remember lahh..think she will scream at me if she knew this...

i was using common sense reasoning to choose my spoon for my dessert lah...the desert spoon and fork were so damn huge i figured they wouldn't fit inside my mouth, so i used the small dainty teaspoon instead hahahahahahah

i also made several frantic toilet trips on the pretext of having a weak bladder to pull my dress up to a decent height coz it was an old dress and VERY loose...my fren was commenting on the photos that my dress was uber low-cut..YES I NOE...its not meant to be that loww lohh. it drop down ok??? it drop down...

that day was very rush coz i had school in the aftrnoon and a minor incident happened that held me up...i even intended to do up my hair but bloody hell no time...i reached home only 1hr before the time glendon was supposed to pick me up...fortunately i managed not to be late...but not before spilling water all over the stairs in my house from my bottle and making my mum scream...horrible hair and make-up...sigh....

ok ter's in singapore...juz got her sms..

i borrowed a dinner bag from her so i need to return it. but i didnt use it in the end coz my mum insisted it didnt go with my dress. she dug up an old dusty bag from the depths of i dunno where...ive never seen that bag in my whole life...and it was on the verge of falling apart...

my mum said: must hold the cover and fabric together before pulling it away from the button or the fabric will rip from the cover. ok fine wadever. and must pull open gently, 因为要烂了。。。

no time to think...so i juz grabbed the bag n went downstairs.. the bag turned out to be black as well...so i was black from head to toe....mourning attire...

oh yea speaking of which...my grandfather juz passed away this year on 28th feb.. i plucked a veeeerryyy pretty flower from one the wreaths:

flower

it lasted quite long and only started wilting a few days ago..and my mum threw it away...

wilt

it somehow resembled the dying rose door gift at the comms ball...hahah i let glendon have it..i let glendon have the pour femme perfume as well...hope he doesnt use it for himself..hahahahah

oh well...back to work.. sian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home