Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Oxford with Zhaoqi

Hallo hallo! so sorry for the long silence but was busy with preparing for SEP and setting up travel blog so that YOU could come and share my overseas experiences.

http://dodobird-hoppingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

I just came back from a fabulous weekend with Zhaoqi. She was very busy but took the time to show us around and let us mess up her house. I've sampled her cooking and it's... drumroll please... delicious! Yup, no other word for it =) Thank you very much Zhaoqi, you and Kah Yin and Weelee and your other absent housemate whose name I never got.



Thanks to everyone too, I miss you all and hope to see everyone soon!

P.S. SEP ain't that easy... maybe I have this urge to not just pass but pass WELL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home