Monday, July 07, 2008

Haha, here's a little update on my work (i'm recycling it in my own blog)

Today, Willy, a fellow NUS graduate and new employee, showed my slides and documents on his project. I thought they were very helpful in understanding the project, which was a scaled down version of mine. So, I was very happy to catch my extremely busy and elusive ang moh boss.

"Stuart!"
"What do you want now?" trying unsuccessfully to squeeze his lanky frame into inconspicuousness
"Willy has been showing me things!" innocently and excitedly
"WHAT has Willy been showing you?" looking at Willy in pseudo horror

Willy anxiously showed Stuart the information he showed me earlier. Only much later did I realize Stuart purposely misinterpreted my words. It was all rather humorous, albeit in a cheeky way. There were other cheeky jokes, hugs from me to Alex or Stuart... Bryan with his many shirt buttons down...

But I think I shall always retain a little childishness and innocence despite all these corruptive influences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home